Wednesday 20 November 2013

Wear your Christmas Jumper with pride!

Lovely festive idea for a fundraiser from Save the Children who'd like people to pay £1 to wear their Christmas jumpers on Friday 13th December. And I know what you're thinking...you haven't got time to make a Christmas jumper! Well, this:
 
was my most recent attempt at a Christmas jumper so I think it's best if I avoid the idea of knitting another in a rush. But, luckily for both you and me, Debbie Bliss has come up with a mini-Christmas-jumper pattern which you can make up in a jolly Christmassy jiffy and pin to your clothes on the day. It's a bit of a cop-out but one I'm happy to embrace. Who shrinks from a judicious cop out now and then? Only people who end up as over-stressed perfectionists...

Have a look here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment