Sunday 26 February 2012

Austermann Step sock yarn on special


Okay, well, I tried to think of all sorts of punny titles involving being out of step or whatever but, y'know, they just didn't work. So, I'll give it to you straight: Step is a neglected yarn. And why, I wonder? It's beautiful; it's soft; it's a dream to knit with. I've recently also found out that I can knit a pair of socks and have enough left over for a pair of fingerless gloves. Can you ask for more from a ball of sock yarn? In case you can, it's also infused with aloe vera and jojoba oil and it's in a series of beautiful, clever colourways that make you look like you've put way more effort in introducing pattern to your socks than you actually have.

So, because I want as many of you as possible to fully appreciate the beauty that is Austermann Step, I'm offering it at the low price of £7.80 till the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment