Saturday 23 October 2010

A little competition's a good thing, right?

Okay, so here's a little competition...

What I've done - and I like to think this was pretty darn clever - is to tap into the Totally Locally Fiver Fest promotion. So, what I want you to do is either count up, or just guess, the number of lines we stock in the shop which cost five pounds or less. You don't need to count each individual greetings card, but different types of yarn need to be included separately - some cost less than a fiver and some cost more.

When you have your total, email it to me at:
threebagsfullwoolshop@googlemail.com
or just write it down with your contact details and hand it in at the shop. You don't need to include what you've counted - just the final number will be fine.

The competition ends on the last day of November and it'll be that day's total lines I'll be taking as the definitive answer. I'll notify the winner the following week.

The prize is two hanks of the gorgeous Noro Yuzen, which is 34% silk and knits up beautifully, so don't forget to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment